22 / 100 SEO Score
- First of all you need to download macOS Catalina ( Public Beta ) – https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
- You need USB minimum 16GB
- Access to Mac
Step 1: Downloading macOS Catalina ( Public Beta)
- Go to https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/guide and scroll down until you see ENROL YOUR MAC then Click on it.
- Then scroll down and Press Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility.
Step 2: Installing macOS Public Beta Access Utility.
- When downloading is over, find the file “macOSPublicBetaAccessUtility” and open it and install it.
- After installing Software Update window will open, checking for update.
Step 3: Making boot USB
- When is all over go to Disk Utility and click Show All Devices.
- Click on your USB then click on Erase.
- Then under the Format is Mac OS Extended ( Journaled ) and under Scheme is GUID Partition Map then click Erase.
- Find the Terminal and open it.
- Then write or copy in terminal :
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Catalina\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/UNTITLED && echo Catalina Boot Drive Created
- When you type password Press ” Y ” and press ” Enter ” and the creating beggins.
And finally the USB is ready for use.